Amega Global - Self Care Revolution

I joined the Self Care evolution and Revolution.

I love the Amega Global wand. It works!

The Amega Global wand is amazing. It is like using an acupuncture needle without the needle. We manipulate energy with the needle and there are different techniques to get the results one wants. With the wand one does not need a license or a special technique. A child could do it and one could "wand" ones self.

I have been "wanding" friends and family since the Pre-launch. I have "wanded" 16 people and all have had some relief. My first was a young man at the Pre-launch. His friend asked me to "wand" him as he had injured his left knee playing basketball. He told me the pain was at a level 8 and he really did not want to stay. I "wanded" him for about 3 minutes and he said the pain was down to about a level 5. I asked if he wanted to get rid of it and he said, "Yes." I "wanded" him for about another 2-3 minutes and asked him to stand up. He did and said the pain was gone that he just had an awareness of it. He thanked me and walked away.

Amega Global is today one of the world’s recognized wellness companies producing Zero Point Field infusion product.There are already some fakes out there. They are cheap and have low frequencies. They do not work so be careful.

To Your Health, Wealth and Prosperity

Saquina Akanni
The Prosperity Doctor